How many documents do I have to attach in IEC Application? Document required for IEC code.Dec 22, 2021
IEC code stands for Import Export Code. It is a ten-digit license code required by companies or individuals to begin an import-export business in India
DGFT issues the Import and Export Code (EIC), a ten numbers unique number. IEC acts as an authorization for import and export. IEC is an Import and Export Code is a requirement for the importation or exportation of items and services coming from India. Importers must state the IE Code while clearing customs when their goods arrive in India. Exporters must mention the IE Code while exporting their products from India.
Also Check -
View this post on Instagram
Document required for IEC Code
Scanned Documents for Upload in the System (PDF Only and Max file size of 5 MB).
1. Proof of establishment/incorporation/registration.
- Registered Society
2. Proof of Address can be any one of the following documents:
- Sale Deed, Rent agreement, lease deed, electricity bill, telephone land line bill, mobile, postpaid bill, MoU, Partnership deed
- Other acceptable documents (for proprietorship only):Aadhar card, passport, voter id
- In case the address proof is not in the name of the applicant firm, a no objection certificate (NOC) by the firm premises owner in favor of the firm along with the address proof is to be submitted as a single PDF document.
3. Proof of Firm’s Bank Account
- Cancelled Cheque
- Bank certificate
You may also like to read-
- Best Import Export Business Ideas In 2022
- How to Start Import Export Business in India
- How do I complain to Directorate General of Foreign Trade
- How to Apply for Advance Authorisation (AA) Online
- View IEC Related Details Online
- Address Verification in IEC
- आयात निर्यात का व्यापार कैसे शुरू करें
- गोल्ड ज्वैलरी एक्सपोर्ट बिजनेस कैसे शुरू करें
Learn How to Startup and Expand Export Import Business.
Join Export Import Business Startup Master Course Online.