Advance License Procedure | How to Apply for Advance Authorisation (AA) OnlineDec 22, 2021
To Apply for Advance Authorisation on the DGFT portal
To Apply for Advance Authorisation on the DGFT portal you would require:
- Valid Login Credentials to DGFT Portal (After Registering on DGFT Portal).
- User should have an ‘Active IEC ‘
- User should have an active DSC or Aadhaar/ ESign of the firm’s member for submission.
- User should have added the Active RCMC details. If No RCMC details are added, user can navigate to Frequently Accessed LinksIEC->View IEC Profile->RCMC
- User should have added the Industrial Registration Details. If No Industrial Registration Details are added , user can navigate to Frequently Accessed LinksIEC->View IEC Profile-> Industrial Registration
- User should have added atleast 1 Excise/GST details in IEC Details. If No Excise/GST details are added, user can modify the IEC and update Branch details.
- Active Firm’s Bank account for entering its details in the Application and to make online payment of the application fee.
- IEC DEL status should be
Exception Case:- In case applicant is applying for Advance Authorisation ( IEC is in DEL ), the system will prompt the warning message to I/E at application summary page and after successful submission, might the RA Officer issue the deficiency letter to remove the IEC from DEL.
To apply for an Advance Authorisation scheme, an IEC is required. Other prerequisites as mentioned in the Chapter 4 of Foreign Trade Policy and Hand book of Procedures may be referred.
Invalidation/ Revalidation/ EO Extension/ Clubbing/ Closure of the authorisation issued prior to 01.12.2020 would be a "TWO-STEP PROCESS". You are required to submit AMENDMENT of your authorisation and get approval. Thereafter you may proceed to the next step of Invalidation/ Revalidation/ EO Extension/ Clubbing/ Closure.
To submit a one time validation request follow the below steps:-
- Create an amendement request.
- Do not change any values or any entries unless a mandatory field is empty and application is not being accepted.
- Fill in remarks (dialogue box) "This is a validation request".
- Submit Application.
Please action any amendment as soon as possible. Request all Exporters to bear with this transitional arrangement. The same is mandated by the new system to fill in possible gaps in the authorisation's legacy data.
Then proceed with the following steps:
Step 1:- Visit the DGFT website and login in to the portal with valid credentials.
Step 2:- Post login click on “Advance Authorisation” on the Home Page –Frequently Accessed Links or navigate using Menu “Services Advance Authorisation/DFIA”.
Step 3:- Click on “Advance Authorisation/DFIA”, system will navigate the user to Advance Authorisation Scheme Page.
Step 4:- Under Services under Advance Authorisation--- Click on “Start Fresh Application” button or click on “Proceed with Existing Application” Button incase user already saved a draft application.
Step 5:- After clicking on “Start Fresh Application”, system will navigate the user to the Basic details
On Basic Details Page—System will show the Basic details, Co-licensee details, supporting manufacturer details and Industrial Registration details
Precondition:- In Basic details—RCMC details, if RCMC details are not coming or already added RCMC details are expired , if applicant clicking on save & next, system will prompt the error message “[RCMC / Industrial Registration Details are not available against your IEC or have expired.
You are requested to navigate to Home Page > Manage Profile or Services > IEC Profile Management > View IEC Profile to add the relevant details to proceed.]”
Similarly, In Basic Details---Industrial Registration details, if Industrial Registration details are not added, , if applicant clicking on save & next, system will prompt the error message “[RCMC / Industrial Registration Details are not available against your IEC or have expired. You are requested to navigate to Home Page > Manage Profile or Services > IEC Profile Management > View IEC Profile to add the relevant details to proceed.]”
Step 6:- Error Resolution:- Firstly, user can navigate to Frequently Accessed LinksIEC->View IEC Profile->RCMC. After adding the RCMC details, user can proceed for Apply Advance Authorisation Process
Similarly, the applicant has to add the industrial registration details in IEC Profile. User can Navigate to Frequently Accessed Links->IEC->View IEC Profile -> Industrial Registration.
Step 7:- In Basic Details, system will display Branch code (all the branches linked with the IEC). Applicant has to select one branch code for which he is willing to Apply Advance Authorisation.
Step 8:- In Basic details, applicant has to select type of Norm, system will show 6 Norm type.
You may also like to read-
- Best Import Export Business Ideas In 2022
- How to Start Import Export Business in India
- How do I complain to Directorate General of Foreign Trade
- How to Apply for Advance Authorisation (AA) Online
- View IEC Related Details Online
- Address Verification in IEC
- Surrender IEC License
- How to register Digital Signature Certificate`
Learn How to Startup and Expand Export Import Business.
Join Export Import Business Startup Master Course Online.