Request for Remove from Denied Entity List for IEC from DGFTDec 21, 2021
Request for Remove from Denied Entity List for IEC from DGFT
To Revoke the DEL order (Denied Entity List) on your existing Importer Exporter Code (IEC) on the DGFT portal you would require:
- Valid Login Credentials to DGFT Portal (After Registering on DGFT Portal).
- User should have an active DSC which contains the details of the Firm / Aadhar for Proprietor or Members of the Firm.
- IEC with Active DEL orders.
Then proceed with the following steps:
Step 1:- Visit the DGFT website and login in to the portal with valid credentials.
Step 2:- To Proceed with Remove from DEL process, Clicking on “My IEC” button on dashboard or from Menu “Services-> Importer Exporter Code (IEC)”.
Step 3:- Now select the Request Remove from DEL tab and click on It.
Step 4:- Now Select the Active DEL orders from the DEL order List & then Enter the reason for Remove from DEL of your IEC for selected DEL orders & provide the supporting documents for same and then click on Submit button.
Step 5:- Window will pop-up for the Digital signature and then proceed with DSC details and submit the request.
Step 6:- Now Proceed with the digital signature details and submit the DSC details and user will be able to see Acknowledgement pop-up with file number as a success response.
You may also like to read-
- Best Import Export Business Ideas In 2022
- How to Start Import Export Business in India
- How do I complain to Directorate General of Foreign Trade
- How to Apply for Advance Authorisation (AA) Online
- View IEC Related Details Online
- Address Verification in IEC
- Surrender IEC License
- How to register Digital Signature Certificate
Learn How to Startup and Expand Export Import Business.
Join Export Import Business Startup Master Course Online.