View and Modify Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) Details on DGFT PortalDec 22, 2021
AUTHORISED ECONOMIC OPERATOR (AEO)
To View/Modify your Authorized Economic Operator(AEO) detail corresponding to your Import Export Code (IEC) on the DGFT portal you would require:
- Valid Login Credentials to DGFT Portal (After Registering on DGFT Portal).
- Valid IEC Linked with your profile.
Then proceed with the following steps:
Step 1:- Visit the DGFT website and login in to the portal with valid credentials.
Step 2:- Proceed by clicking on “My IEC” button on dashboard or from Menu “Services-> Importer Exporter Code (IEC) ”.
Step 3:- Now select the View IEC Profile Tab and click on It.
Step 4:- Now Select the Authorised Economic Operator(AEO) Details tab from Horizontal bar.
Step 5:- Now Click on ADD button to add Authorised Economic Operator(AEO) Details.
Step 6:-Now Enter AEO Certificate number, AEO Certificate Issue Date & Validity Upto and Provide supporting proof and click on Add button.
Step 7:- Once the detail is successfully added you can see your AEO Details under the table below the AEO Tab.
You may also like to read-
- Best Import Export Business Ideas In 2022
- How to Start Import Export Business in India
- How do I complain to Directorate General of Foreign Trade
- How to Apply for Advance Authorisation (AA) Online
- View IEC Related Details Online
- Address Verification in IEC
- Surrender IEC License
- How to register Digital Signature Certificate
- View and Modify Industrial Registration Details in DGFT
Learn How to Startup and Expand Export Import Business.
Join Export Import Business Startup Master Course Online.